- Parents (petitioners are U.S. citizens over 21)
- Spouses (petitioners are U.S. citizens or permanent residents) – including same-sex petitions
- Children (unmarried, under 21, petitioners are U.S. citizens or permanent residents)
- Unmarried sons and daughters over 21 (petitioners are U.S. citizens or permanent residents)
- Married sons and daughters, any age (petitioners are U.S. citizens)
- Siblings (brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens only)
- Battered Spouse Petitions (Violence Against Women’s Act VAWA)
- Petitions to Remove Condition on Residence (10 year green card)
- Green Card Renewal Applications
- Fiance visa petitions and application (fiancé of U.S. citizens only) – including same-sex k1 fiance visas
- Spousal K-3 visa petitions and applications (spouses of U.S. citizens only)
- E1 visas -(non-immigrant traders in goods or services)
- E-2 visas (non-immigrant investors)
- E3 visas – Australian Professionals
Employment-based Green Cards
- Eb1 visa petitions – for people with “extraordinary ability” and multinational managers and executives.
- Eb2 visa immigrant petitions for advanced degree professionals and people with “exceptional ability” – National Interest Waivers (NIW).
Temporary Work Visas
- H1B visas
- L visas
- O visas
- P visas
- Medical Disability Waivers
- Derivative Citizenship
- Renunciation of Citizenship
- We help permanent residents to apply for reentry permits for travel abroad for up to 2 years without having to apply for a returning resident visa.
Deportation defense and removal defense
- We help non-citizens facing removal for various reasons including being illegal, out of status or abandonment of permanent residence. We help them to pursue available forms of relief from removal and appeals before the Bureau of Immigration Appeals (BIA) so that they can stay in the United States.
- We assist persons to applying for political asylum. Absent exceptional circumstances you must make you asylum application within one year of your last entry.
- I-601 waivers (including fraud waivers)
- I-212 waivers
- I-601A waiver – for entry without permission
- Parole in Place